We were out shopping a couple days ago when I noticed a device called the Baby Bullet. Yes, I know what you’re thinking, “it’s just a Magic Bullet repackaged”. In some ways, yes, and in other ways, no.
While the Baby Bullet is made by the same people that make the Magic Bullet, and they both contain an up-facing set of blades that uses gravity(and water or other liquid) to blend the contents of your baby’s food. There is a difference, the Baby Bullet comes with tools and containers to store and measure out the baby food.
Here are the good things about the Baby Bullet:
- It has enough containers to make about a week’s worth of food for your baby in about 5 minutes. This is cool because you can choose which ingredients to put in your baby’s food, and also the quality of those ingredients.
- Everything is free of BPA and Phthalates.
- It comes with a silicone batch tray that easily pops to release the contents.
- Comes with storage containers similar in size to store-bought baby food containers.
- Has an easy to use 6-date storage dating system so you can keep track of when your baby’s food was made.
- Also features a spatula, 1 short cup, 1 resealable lid and tip proof tray, user manual and recipe book with pocket nutritionist.
Honestly, if you already have a Magic Bullet, I would recommend buying little containers to store the baby food that you’ve made and using a marker and sticker or tape to write the date on the containers to keep track of them. If you don’t already own a Magic Bullet, I’m all for picking up a Baby Bullet, not only are you going to save money on your baby’s food, but you will know exactly what goes into it. It’ll pay for itself over time.
This post contains one or more affiliate links. I get a commission if you make a purchase through the affiliate link(s). Among other things, the commissions help me keep this website up and running. Thank you for helping! See Affiliate Disclosure for more information.